Saturday, February 28, 2009

Look What I Found! Part 1

I was on a cleaning spree all this past week and came across quite a few nifty video game related items. I feel it is my duty as a video game enthusiast to show off some of the nostalgic items I found under the Mushroom Kingdom piles of junk in this house.

So, without further delay, I give you the first item in my LWIF! segment: a Super Mario Bros. Sticker Fun book. Stickers are always fun. Too bad this book thinks that stamps are stickers. I don't think I will be licking these little toads any time soon. Hit the jump for some pictures and a link to the album.

Make your own cards? Yes!


Boy, I can't wait to have to lick the back of the paper and then past it on a book page to only have to cut the damn cards out.


Wait. So, the Mushroom Kingdom is run by the Burger King?



For more images, head over to my Flickr page and look for the set called "Look What I Found!"

No comments: