Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Finish Line: God of War (PS2)


Although I play a lot of games, I rarely finish them due to new ones coming out all the time. Back in the day I used to buy games, play them for about 15 minutes (if that), and throw them to the curb for either a new game or a steady favorite. So, as of right now, I am basking in the glory of beating God of War (only about three years late).

The ending left me a little disappointed. I mean I expected what happened, but the last scene just seemed anti-climatic.

Besides that, the story kept me intrigued during a few annoying sections of the game. One that comes to mind is the platforming before you head into The Architect's Tomb. For some reason I could not get a handle on my jumps, and I wound up being asked by the game if I wanted to try changing the difficulty to easy. Screw you, God of War.

No comments: