Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Good times with TNA


I have been on quite the wrestling binge as of late. I have been playing Fire Pro Wrestling Returns like it's my job, I watched WWE Raw (live) for the first time in months, and I can't get enough of this video showcasing the new TNA impact! game being released this fall.

Samoa Joe and AJ Styles lend their expert commentary skills to this virtual match-up between the two (they aren't the ones playing). While Styles takes most of the beating in the ring, he dishes out some pretty funny comments throughout the exhibition.

Keep reading to see the video.



While this isn't an astonishingly realistic wrestling simulator, it just looks like a lot of fun and is a nice alternative to the yearly let's-update-like-EA Smackdown Vs. Raw series. Also, I wouldn't judge the game solely on this video. The people controlling the characters seem to use just a handful of moves. And is it me or does this game remind you of WWF WrestleMania: The Arcade Game?

No comments: