Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Spore Creature Creator released, ridiculous amounts of fun

Last night I downloaded the trial version of Spore Creature Creator and have had a blast messing around in it. Yes, I only have two creatures created, but I have been tweaking them like crazy. Also, the more I see other people's creatures, the more I am thinking this isn't such a kid's game. Tomorrow, I will be sure to pick up the full version of the creature creator. In the meantime, take a look at my two creatures after the jump.


Woozhim

A double-mouthed monster that waddles like a duck. It likes to play tug o' war with itself, leaving it with no friends but itself.







Lava Elk
Experimented on by scientists and badly burned while escaping an erupting volcano, the Lava Elk in impervious to any form of fire. It looks out for the other animals in the forest and acts as a superhero to us humans.

No comments: