Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Finish Line: Portal (XBox 360)


So, after months of sitting on the shelf, The Orange Box found its way back into my Xbox 360 and I beat Portal. I stopped playing Portal back in the fall, where I was apparently two or three levels away from finishing the game. Good job, me.

Anyway, I think I enjoyed playing those last few levels as much as I enjoyed the game back when I first started playing. Which was a lot. In-between the long period of not playing, I purchased a Weighted Companion Cube plush and listened to the game's send-off song, "Still Alive." There are still a few advanced levels to finish. I will eventually get to those.

Oh, you might be wondering why I pulled The Orange Box off my shelf. Well, I purchased Top Spin 3 and I couldn't get by the character select screen. It would freeze every time I tried to either advance or browse athletes. I sent Microsoft an e-mail, so hopefully I will be sending in my Xbox 360 pretty soon. I can't wait to be on 360 number four.

No comments: